Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Photoshop Your Social Media
This is my flagship course for creating custom social media images.
If you are wanting to create superior social media images fast, without taking months to learn photoshop and the techniques that are required to generate great images, then this is for you.
More importantly, which features you need to master amongst the 100’s in the programme that send most beginners into a tailspin of overwhelm.
The course includes
SETUP PHOTOSHOP THE RIGHT WAY
– Understand how the home screen works, then create your image sizes for all of your social media images
– Set up the main photoshop workspace to remove clutter so ONLY the panels youneed to work with are open and active
THE BASIC FUNCTIONS OF THE WORK PANELS
– Layer Panel – one of the most important panels within photoshop as it is this that allows you to arrange all the pieces of your image
– Swatches Panel – where the basic colours are stored
– Character and Paragraph Panel – This is where you manipulate all your text based objects
THE FUCTIONS OF THE TOOLS PANEL
In the Tools Panel all of the important tools we use are in this and we will focus on the ones I use daily (and the keyboard shortcuts to get to them); move tool, marquee, quick selection, eye dropper, clone stamp, brush, eraser, paint bucket, pen and text tools
– Each one of the above tools will have a lesson dedicated to them as they are the tools we will be using multiple times on a daily basis, each lesson will have several examples to practice on as it is this practice that will give you the confidence to grow your skill set as we move on.
HOW TO “CUT OUT” OBJECTS IN PHOTOSHOP
This is what sets photoshop apart from all the other design programmes out there, the ability to create conmposite layered images and blend all the different aspects together so it looks seamless
– we go deep into the various methods that can be used to cut out objects and people from backgrounds
– the importance of layer masks – a non destructive way to erase the parts of images we do not want.
– The various tools and techniques I use to blend objects together and correct, brightness, colour and tonal variations in your images (this is so simple to do and will set your images apart from your competitors who are not using photoshop)
DIFFERENT FILE TYPES AND THEIR USES
This section covers how to save your documents and how to export them for social media so you do not lose any quality that you have created in your images
LEARN USING EXAMPLES
The above lessons cover all the basics you need to use photoshop on a daily basis.
To leave them as is without giving you examples of how to use them in your day to day social media image creation would be criminal.
I will push out loads of examples where I break down the process of creating the images with a step by step walk thru of the processes I use. I will provide all the source files so you can learn with me by creating the examples as I do.
This is where you will properly learn how to use photoshop for your social media images as all the lessons above are combined into short snappy image creation tutorials and this section will be the bulk of the lessons within the photoshop course.
Each module in the course will include all the source materials you need to create and learn from, meaning everything you need to get learning is right at your fingertips and you don’t need to search for stuff to get started.
PS Photoshop is not a crazy expensive tool, it is available at £9.98 per month which is cheaper than the paid version of Canva